Top Tactics for Live Email Content you Can Implement Now
Live email content is revolutionizing email marketing. Marketers now have the ability to bring emails to life with content that is personalized to their subscribers’ situation at the time of open, providing a highly relevant and engaging experience. From countdown clocks that drive urgency to purchase, to weather conditions at current or future destinations, to live updates streaming from social networks into emails, this new technology is one of the most exciting innovations to hit email marketing in quite some time.
During this informative one-hour Webinar, Lyris Sr. Strategy Consultant Andrew King and Kickdynamic CEO & Co-Founder Matt Hayes explain what Live Email Content is, how it works, why its track record of increasing conversions makes it a must-have tactic for 2014 email campaigns, and answer questions from the audience.
You’ll learn from a comprehensive review of Live Email Content:
- The technology behind it – what it does, how it works
- The types of emails it’s appropriate and useful for
- How it performs in terms of engagement and conversion
- Best practices for incorporating it into campaigns
- Real-world examples from email marketers using it now
Complete the Form to
Download the Webcast!