Lyris Webcast: Email Optimization Secrets - What 1,397 Marketers are Doing to Get Better Results
As 2011 approaches email and online marketers are wrestling with critical
- How do I get the most out of every marketing dollar I invest next year?
- How do I optimize my email marketing campaigns for better results?
- How do I mitigate risk and avoid costly mistakes?
- Are my marketing peers using tricks I’m not yet using?
It’s tough to find answers to these questions. But many of your marketing peers have great insights from their own experiences— that can help you too.
Spend a valuable hour with prominent email marketing expert Blaine Mathieu, who will share hot-off-the press results from Lyris’ annual Email Optimizer Survey. This survey of over 1,300 email and online marketers reveals the surprising strategies, tactics and tools that real-world marketers just like you are using to generate and measure improved results. And you’ll learn where marketers are missing valuable opportunities that could give them a critical competitive edge.
In this informational Webinar, you’ll learn the startling answers to the questions:
Do email and online marketers...
- Employ fundamental best practices to improve email and online marketing results? If so, what results do they yield? If not, why?
- Use opt-in list building techniques to slow churn and build their email lists? Which techniques are the most effective... and the least?
- Employ ROI measurement as an integral part of email and online marketing program performance? If so, how exactly is ROI being measured?
- Incorporate tools and techniques that enhance email relevance, improve deliverability, and streamline email marketing throughput?
- Make use of social media to enhance other online marketing programs? And what is its true value?
As a special bonus, all Webcast attendees will receive a link to download a free copy of the complete Email Optimizer Survey Report— a perfect complement to the presentation. This report can be your roadmap to optimize your own email and online marketing, now and in the coming year. It’s a 2011 planning essential.
*This Webcast has been posted with permission from the Target Marketing Group. For more information about this webinar series and upcoming and archived events, please visit: www.targetmarketingmag.com/webinar.
Complete the Form to
View the Webcast