Boost Email Relevance: 8 Steps That
The average professional gets nearly 100 emails every day. To manage this high volume, people are moving through their inboxes quickly, looking only for the information they need and want. And 44% of the U.S. population is triaging their inboxes with smartphones, deleting anything that seems irrelevant.
So, how do email marketers break through the clutter to reach their customers and drive results? In this guide you’ll learn eight proven strategies that will advance the relevance of your email marketing messages and improve results.
Learn how to:
- Leverage short-burst communications
- Develop compelling content for desktop and mobile devices
- Use subscriber behavior and analytics to drive relevancy
- Personalize your messages
- Implement segmentation tactics that drive results
- Test to hone your messages and offers
- Apply social networking techniques
Grab your Free Guide